Try a search by Age or by Grade.
HomeActivitiesAnnouncementsDept InfoFacilitiesMeetingsGalleryTeam Info
Come discover and enjoy this unique botanical garden, displaying 5 different plant communities, each designed to capture the essence of a Pacific Northwest ecosystem: Montane, Subalpine, Meadow, Forest, and Edgeland.
We promote native plants and publicize their benefits for people and for the environment.
~ ~ OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ~ ~
LOCATION – Within the bounds of H.J. Carroll Park, 9884 Rhody Drive (SR-19), Chimacum, Washington – just a few miles south of Port Townsend.
Click here for a map.
This website features beautiful botanical drawings by Audrey Miles-Cherney of Port Townsend, WA. Special thanks to Sara Mall Johani for designing our logo.
HOURS – Please visit any day of the year from dawn to dusk.
These Gardens Demonstrate Pacific Northwest Native Plants. . .
* Where and how they grow
* Their unique characteristics
* Their applications in sustainable, earth-friendly landscaping
* Their uses as foods, medicines, and weaving stock
Our Mission Creates Value For These Groups. . .
* Jefferson County Parks and Recreation Department
Whatever Your Perspective, You Can Participate
Visitors — Come Stroll the Garden Paths
* View many species under cultivation and learn more about them by reading the signage installed at the park.
* Print out the Plant Lists from this website and bring them along when you visit.
* Bring a picnic meal to enjoy at our tables among the plants.
* Attend an event scheduled on the Calendar page.
* Call us to arrange for school groups to visit the Gardens as a learning environment.
Volunteers – Enjoy and Promote Native Plant Landscaping
Donors — Support Our Community
Sponsors – Promote Your Business
Provided by MyRec.com online activity registration & recreation software.